L-Għanja tal-Poplu – Żgħażagħ 2007

From M3P
Jump to: navigation, search
Cleanup Icon 2014.png

Clean-up Needed

The text currently on this page needs further work. It was most likely imported or reproduced from a website associated with the subject of the page - possibly through a process involving far-from-perfect machine translation, often with awkward results. It is awaiting the attention of an experienced M3P editor, which could be you. It may be slightly out of date, or may need other elements taken care of appropriately, including proofreading or copy-editing for grammar and style.

STUB

This page is a stub

Stub pages are like acorns. The first seed has been planted, but you can help them grow! There may, for example, also be other M3P resources linking to it. You can help by expanding this page.

The Third Edition of L-Għanja tal-Poplu Żgħażagħ 2007 was held on Saturday 30 April, 2007 during the final when the Festival played with fire within coast Liesse at Valletta. The festival took place in an atmosphere in nice environment. Singers where between the age of 10 to 15 years.

The show was broadcast live on PBS.

Organizing Committee

Organizer: Fr Maurice Mifsud
Secretary: Alexia Cutajar Conti
Members: Noel D'Amato, Carmelo Schembri, Peter Micallef and Robert Farrugia.

Tickets & Cd

Tickets at Lm 6.50c were available from the Y.T.C. 227 Merchants' Street, Valletta. Also was issued a double cd album with the 12 finalist songs of the 32 edition. And olther 12 finalist songs of the Youth and Adolescents festival the a programm, from the Youth Talent Centre Office or from the records shows.

Final Phase

Here are the 12 Songs featured in the 2007 final editon:-

No Singers Songs Lyrics Composer Video-Youtube
01 Shannon Muscat Bil-Maqlub Rita Pace Rita Pace
02 Mattie Curmi Irrid Ingawdi L-Ħajja Maria Grima Elton Zarb
03 Miki Debattista Kif Jinbidlu ż-Żminijiet Dorian Psaila Priscilla Psaila
04 Kylie Coleiro Kelmtejn Bejn Tnejn George Cremona Andrew Zammit
05 Noylene Attard Mewġiet Żeffiena Alfred Attard Elton Zarb
06 Marilena Gauci B' Fommu Sieket Paul Ellul Mark Spiteri Lucas
07 Christian Grech Eżami Rita Pace Mark Spiteri Lucas
08 Kurt Galea F'Kelmti Sod Christopher Azzopardi Priscilla Psaila
09 Rochelle Grech Ħabib Speċjali Rita Pace Priscilla Psaila
10 Nicole Azzopardi Eviviva T-Tfal Christopher Azzopardi Priscilla Psaila
11 Grecia Bezzina Familja Dot Kom Alfred C. Sant Philip Vella
12 Ashley Giordamaina Niftakar Ritianne Bonanno Priscilla Psaila

The Judges

The judges during the live show were:

The voting was distributed as 67% by expert jury was composed of Nazju Abela, Mariella Pisani Bencini, Erica Cini, Lukie Abela, Joe Morana, Fr.Karm Debatista, David Agius Muscat and Jurgen Scicluna. The rest of the voting power had 33% was left to the public through televoting.

Intervall

Till the results where know, there where entainterment the school ballet of Olivia Dow, the Wild Strength Dancers and the resident festival dancers Keith & Adonelle.

Winners Finalist

Here are the Winning Songs featured in the final:-

No Singers Songs Lyrics Composer Video-Youtube
01 Marilena Gauci B’Fommu Sieket Paul Ellul Mark Spiteri Lucas
02 Shannon Muscat Bil-Maqlub Rita Pace Rita Pace
03 Nicole Azzopardi Evviva t-tfal Christopher Azzopardi Priscilla Psaila

Other Prizes

  • For Best Social Theme: Rita Pace for the song "Bil-Maqlub"
  • For Best Interpretation: Nicole Azzopardi for the song "Evviva t-Tfal"

Comperes

The compers fro the night where John Bundy and Valerie Vella.

See also

External links

L-Għanja tal-Poplu Festival Editions
* 1970s: 01 (1973) - 02 (1974) - 03 (1975) - 04 (1976) - 05 (1977) - 06 (1978) - 07 (1979)
* 1980s: 08 (1980) - 09 (1981) - 10 (1982) - 11 (1983) - 12 (1984) - 13 (1985) - 14 (1986) - 15 (1987) 
* 1990s: 16 (1990) - 17 (1992) - 18 (1993) - 19 (1994) - 20 (1995) - 21 (1996) - 22 (1997) - 23 (1998) - 24 (1999)
* 2000s: 25 (2000) - 26 (2001) - 27 (2002) - 28 (2003) - 29 (2004) - 30 (2005) - 31 (2006) - 32 (2007) - 33 (2008) - 34 (2009)
* 2010s: 35 (2010) - 36 (2012) - 37 (2013) - 38 (2014) - 39 (2015) - 40 (2016) - 41 (2017) - 42 (2018) -
L-Għanja tal-Poplu Żgħażagħ Festival Editions
* 2000s: 01 (2005) - 02 (2006) - 03 (2007)
* 2010s: 04 (2018) -