The series aimed to rekindle memories of the long history of cable radio in Malta, which had ceased to operate in 1989. Each programme featured at least one guest, who was normally a long-standing or retired broadcaster, along with recordings from the radio stations tape collection.
The open song was a purposely re-recording of a jingle by Fr David Azzopardi, originally created as an advertisement for the newly re-branded cable radio service around 1977, operated by TeleMalta Corporation through Xandir Malta.
The first series was broadcast on Saturdays on Radio Malta 2 between July and September 1990. It was repeated Tuesdays on Radju Malta. The first six programmes in this series were broadcast live, with guest coming in to the Radju Malta studios in Gwardamangia. Subsequent programmes were entirely prerecorded.
- Twenty Questions. Guest: Charles Xuereb, Charles Clews, Charles Arrigo
- Victor Galdes
- Charles Zammit
- Remembering Joan Azzopardi. Guests: Mary Grech and Oreste Kirkop + Ġorġ Peresso remembers Ġorg Zammit
- Children's Programmes I. Guests: Salvinu Tellus and Frans Said
- Children's Programmes II. Guests: Salvinu Tellus and Frans Said + Remembering Toni Pellegrini
- Ġużé Cassar Pullicino
- Pawlu Mifsud
- Mill-Bidu Nett (part 1)
- Mill-Bidu Nett (part 2)
- Kelinu Vella Haber & Peter A.Caruana
- Broadcasts from North America. Guests: Joe Calleja & Johnny Catania
- Charles Aquilina
The second series was broadcast on Saturday (confirm) between January and March 1991.
- Subscription collectors. Frank Saietta & Charles Carabott
- Tony Agius
- Sports: Carmelo Costa & Lewis Portelli
- Joseph Aquilina & Charles Coleiro
- Mill-Bidu Nett (part 3) + Romeo Micallef & George Zarb
- Charles Arrigo
- Kelinu Vella Haber & Victor Apap
- Carmen Carbonaro + Remembering Mikiel Abela l-Bambinu
- Frans Buttigieg
- Ġużé Chetcuti & J. G. Vassallo
- Joe Grima & Laurence Mizzi
- Victor Aquilina
- Fr David Azzopardi & Manni Spiteri