Graziana Victoria Axisa
Graziana Victoria Axisa (born 8 September 1986) is a singer from Ħaż-Żabbar, Malta.
In September 2005, she took part in the first edition of international festival Canzoni dal Mondo held in Salerno, Italy. She placed 2nd best singer with a song from the musical Phantom of the Opera, and best lyrics with Tutto Quello written by Joe Julian Farrugia and music by Sammy Galea.
In 2006, she took part in the Konkors Kanzunetta Indipendenza with Għanjet L-Imġarrba composed by Andrew Zahra and written by Deo Grech. She also released her first album, entitled Graziana's First Collection with sixteen tracks, twelve of which are in Maltese. Besides singing in different hotels around the island, Graziana works as a hairdresser.
In 2012 she joined Fuse Box as a lead singer, a band specialising in Funk, Blues, Rock, Atmospheric and more.
On 19 September, 2019 Graziana with her band was one of the finalist in the 28 Edition of Konkors Kanzunetta Indipendenza 2019 held at Pieta near Dar Ċentrali with the song 'Strument Bla Ħoss' lyrics by Emil Calleja Bayliss and music by herself and place 4th.
Graziana's First Collection (2006)
- 01. X'Ghandek Fuqek? [3.09]
- 02. Fittixt [3.33]
- 03. F'Tarf Il-Wied [3.02]
- 04. Idejja t-Tnejn [3.28]
- 05. Dak li Għidli Dakinħar [3.03]
- 06. Xi Darba Min jaf [3.06]
- 07. Flimkien Għall-Paċi [3.44]
- 08. Milied Flimkien [4.01]
- 09. Jien...Bint L-Imħabba [3.21]
- 10. Leħni Hu Skiet [3.45]
- 11. The Prayer [4.33]
- 12. A Song To Him Who Is Our Way [3.44]
- 13. Madre Tereża (Maria Mimilja Bl-Imħabba)[3.20]
- 14. Għaċ-Ċkejkna [3.37]
- 15. Tutto Quello [3.30]
- 16. Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again [2.50]
- X'Ghandek Fuqek?