Lyndsay Pace is a Maltese singer born on 12 March 1990.
As a young girl, she started taking drama, dancing and singing lessons eventually progressing to Speech Level Training in her teenage years from professional tutors in the UK.
At the age of 16 she became involved with Where’s Everybody? initially taking courses such as Starter Pack, Starter Pack Plus and Media Teens but eventually moving on to working in TV production teams with them, most notably for their Sunday light entertainment game show Ħadd Għalik.
At the same time, Lyndsay’s started developing a career in music. She first came to public attention with Vieve in 2008, a project of Silverscope music and XFM. She was also as a resident singer on the popular TVM shows Pjazza in the summers of 2008 and 2009, as well as Favourite Channel's Saturday Night in 2009.
Her song Going Under was released on Wednesday 29 September 2010, with an accompanying music video produced by Dirty Iris and No Sweat Productions, featuring Dwayne Cassar on guitar, Anthony Saliba on bass, and Lian Cutajar on drums at the Black Pearl in Ta' Xbiex.
- The Truth In Me (Music: Paul Abela / Lyrics: Lyndsay Pace)
- Addicted (Music: Errol Sammut / Lyrics: Lyndsay Pace)
- System Overload (Music: Kenny D'Ugo & David Calleja / Lyrics: Gerard James Borg & Lyndsay Pace)
- Zip It Up (Music: Kenny D'Ugo & David Calleja / Lyrics: Gerard James Borg & Lyndsay Pace)
- Going Under (Music: Kenny D'Ugo & David Calleja / Lyrics: Lyndsay Pace & Andre Portelli)