Deaths in 2015
This is a list of notable deaths associated with Malta in 2015.
Any Maltese personality with some connection to culture (in the broadest sense of the word) may be listed here. Additions which do not cite reliable sources will be removed to the talk page for discussion.
A typical entry lists information in the following sequence:
* Date: Name, Age, Main reason/s for notability, Established cause of death (if known), References.
Please note: names are listed under the date of death, not the date it was announced.
- Tuesday 17 February: Joe Cassar Naudi, 89, Hon. Member of the MFA , former MFA Board, Council Member and Executive Committee Member, former President of the MHRA and former international Referee , Social Worker. , , ,
- Sunday 26 April: Alfred Chircop, 82, Artist
- Wednesday 29 April: Willie Mifsud, 66, Snooker Referee
- Thursday 14 May: Neville Gatt, 51, Pianist
- Monday 18 May: Justin Saliba, 33, Musician and TV Cameraman
- Sunday 7 June: Mario Debattista, 60, Football Administrator with Ħamrun Spartans Nursery, St Andrews Luxol Nursery and Member with the Youth F.A. Committee ,
- Thursday 23 July: Martin Attard, 58, Songwriter and Photographer
- Sunday 26 July: Prof Charles Grixti, 66, Orthopaedic surgeon
- Saturday 8 August: Charles Camilleri, 60, Caterer and Valletta Philanthropist (Valletta FC / La Valette Band Club)
- Friday 11 September: Albert Mizzi, 87, Entrepreneur
- Wednesday 30 September: Albert Pearson,65, Ex-Goalkeeper with Sliema W, Rabat Ajax.
- Saturday 6 November: Toni Demicoli, 69, Art teacher (b. 29 June 1946)
- Farewell to those who died in 2015 Times of Malta - Sunday 27 December 2015