Deaths in 2012
This is a list of notable deaths associated with Malta in 2012.
Any Maltese personality with some connection to culture (in the broadest sense of the word) may be listed here. Additions which do not cite reliable sources will be removed to the talk page for discussion.
A typical entry lists information in the following sequence:
* Date: Name, Age, Main reason/s for notability, Established cause of death (if known), References.
Please note: names are listed under the date of death, not the date it was announced.
- Monday 30 January: John Micallef, 76, Writer & Newspaper Commentator known as Roamer , , , 
- Saturday 11 February: Albert Borg, 92, Augustinian Priest & Maestro di Cappella at St. John’s Co-Cathedral 
- Wednesday 14 March: Ċensu Tabone, 98, President of Malta (1989-1994) & Ophthalmologist , , 
- Friday 16 March: Peter Serracino Inglott, 75, University Rector (1987/88, 1991-1994) & Philosopher, Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease , , , 
- Wednesday 7 November: Josette Bickle, 41, Convicted Drug Trafficker, pulmonary embolism , , 
- Sunday 2 December: Victor Delicata, 85, Superior-General of the Society of Christian Doctrine (MUSEUM) , , 
- Those who left us in 2012 - Times of Malta