Malta Arts Fund
The Malta Arts Fund aims at supporting artists and arts organizations in fulfilling and realizing their potential and in advancing their skills and level of professionalism, and consequently contribute to strengthening local artistic practice and cultural development.
M3P is one of many recipients of the Malta Arts Fund, which is administered by the Malta Council for Culture and the Arts.
The Malta Arts Fund has the following main objectives:
- Support creative and innovative initiatives by artists and cultural organisations;
- Support cultural and artistic interaction with all sectors of society;
- Invest in artistic development and training of arts professionals and practitioners;
- Support multidisciplinarity in artistic practice, including new media and technologies;
- Strengthen the quality and diversity of Malta’s cultural life within an international dimension.