Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is a stub
Stub pages are like acorns. The first seed has been planted, but you can help them grow! There may, for example, also be other M3P resources linking to it. You can help by expanding this page.
Fastidju is sound/music project associated with Nigel Baldacchino’s Sajda, an art exhibition which opened at St. James Cavalier in Valletta on Friday 20 January and remains open until Sunday 26 February 2012.
In this project Baldacchino collaborates with Istishhad Hheva and Mario Sammut (Cygna) to produce a number of unusual atonal poems.
The track Il-Faħam Qisu Tafal was featured on Toni Sant's 287th Mużika Mod Ieħor podcast on Saturday 11 February 2012.
- Kris Agius - (Synthezizers & Sampled instruments)
- Alexandra Aquilina - (Keyboards)
- Nigel Baldacchino - (vocals & Keyboards)
- Daniel Borg - (Electic gurtar, Keyboards & Backing vocals)
- Kurt Fenech - (Bass guitar)
- Matthew Shields - (Electric & Acoustic Guitar)
- Samuel Xiberras - (Drums)
- Martha Vassallo - (Backing)
These tracks were release on SoundCloud during Sajda's 2012 run in Valletta.
- Il-Faħam Qisu Tafal
- Ħarqa ta' Eklissi Totali
- L-uġigħ għax uġigħ u l-biża’ għax nibża’
- Fastidju on Facebook
- Fastidju on SoundCloud
- Sajda - Tumblr site