Fastidju is sound/music project associated with Nigel Baldacchino’s Sajda, an art exhibition which opened at St. James Cavalier in Valletta on Friday 20 January and remains open until Sunday 26 February 2012.
The track Il-Faħam Qisu Tafal was featured on Toni Sant's 287th Mużika Mod Ieħor podcast on Saturday 11 February 2012.
- Kris Agius - (Synthezizers & Sampled instruments)
- Alexandra Aquilina - (Keyboards)
- Nigel Baldacchino - (vocals & Keyboards)
- Daniel Borg - (Electic gurtar, Keyboards & Backing vocals)
- Kurt Fenech - (Bass guitar)
- Matthew Shields - (Electric & Acoustic Guitar)
- Samuel Xiberras - (Drums)
- Martha Vassallo - (Backing)
These tracks were release on SoundCloud during Sajda's 2012 run in Valletta.
- Il-Faħam Qisu Tafal
- Ħarqa ta' Eklissi Totali
- L-uġigħ għax uġigħ u l-biża’ għax nibża’