Patrick Mifsud (born 1984) is a Maltese artist based in the UK.
Having obtained a BA (Hons) in Fine Art from the University for the Creative Arts, Canterbury in 2009. His practice is normally site specific and works in a variety of media both in his installations and sculptures. Whether he is working on site specific work or conceptual work, his practice engages with minimal forms and material. In 2009 he was awarded a commission to create a permanent sculpture by the University of the Creative Arts. His work has been shown in numerous exhibitions both in UK and Malta.
- 2011 - 10 Gales Art Prize 2011 - Participated in a collective exhibition. 10 Gales Gallery, London, UK.
- 2011 - Futura Bold/ Futura Oblique: Wimbledon MA Fine Art Interim Show - The Nunnery Gallery,London, UK.
- 2010 - Salad - collective exhibition. Wimbledon College of Art, London, UK.
- 2010 - @ Renaro’s - Exhibition between artist Cristina Garrigo and myself. Renaro Space, Wimbledon; London, UK.
- 2010 - Showcased Walk The Plank at Maltese National Theatre; Manoel Theatre, for the Notte Bianca, Malta 2010.
- 2010 - Collaborated with performers Maria Cassar and Jo Leahy on an 11 minute performance Walk The Plank for a mixed bill show at Sir Temi Zammit Hall, University of Malta.
- 2010 - Neither Use, Nor Ornament - Participated in a collective exhibition at the Herbert Read Gallery, Canterbury, UK.
- 2010 - Relocation, Emerging Artists Form Malta - Participated in a collective exhibition at the Bank Of Valletta Head Office, Malta. Curated by Dr Raphael Vella.
- 2009 - In Response - Participated in a collective exhibition at the Harbour Arm Gallery, Margate, UK Organised by Alturnertive.
- 2009 - Alturnertive - Participated in a collective exhibition at CRATE, Margate, UK.
- 2009 - Awarded a commission to create a permanent sculpture at the University for the Creative Arts, Canterbury, UK
- 2009 - Degree Show, Fine Art 2009 - University for the Creative Arts, Canterbury, UK.
- 2009 - Cargo - The Charlton Shopping Centre’s Car Park, Dover, UK. Organised and exhibited two art works in a collective exhibition. Curated by Christine Gist.
- 2006 - Żebgħa - Solo exhibition. St James Cavalier Centre for Creativity, Malta.