< User:TonisantJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:00, 30 December 2012 by Tonisant (Created page with " '''on Wikipedia:''' * [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rediffusion Rediffusion] * [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associated-Rediffusion Associated-Rediffusion] * [http://en.wikip...")
on Google Books:
- Third World Mass Media and Their Search for Modernity - John A. Lent
- Mass Media People And Politics In Nigeria - Luke Uka Uche
- Staying Tuned: Contemporary Soap Opera Criticism - Suzanne Frentz
- Dum Dum Bullet : Real-Life Lessons In Marketing & Advertising - Goyal, Sandeep
- The History of Broadcasting in the United Kingdom: Volume V: Competition - Asa Briggs
- Cost-effective leaky-feeder radio systems - Vehicular Technology Conference, 1981. by Martin, D.J.R.
- Wireless broadcasting and rediffusion systems for colonial territories - Journal of the British Institution of Radio Engineers, February 1952. by Cross, A.
- Principles of audio-frequency wire broadcasting Proceedings of the Wireless Section, Institution of Electrical Engineers - September 1934. by Eckersley, P.P.
- GBC-1: a Survival of Wired Radio in Tropical Africa - International Communication Gazette May 1978 vol. 24 no. 2 121-129
- Market valorization in broadcasting policy in Ghana: abandoning the quest for media democratization Media Culture Society March 2005 vol. 27 no. 2 211-228 - by Amin Alhassan
- The Politics of Nigeria's Radio Broadcast Industry: 1932-1983 International Communication Gazette February 1985 vol. 35 no. 1 19-29
- THE CHALLENGES OF SURVEYING PUBLIC OPINION IN AN EMERGING DEMOCRACY - Int J Public Opin Res (1999) 11 (1): 59-74.
- Selling Television Time: An Optimisation Problem - The Computer Journal (1969) 12 (3): 201-207.
- The BBC and the Development of Broadcasting in British Colonial Africa 1946-1956 by Charles Armour - African Affairs. Vol. 83, No. 332 (Jul., 1984), pp. 359-402
- British Colonial Broadcasting Policies: The Case of the Gold Coast by Sydney W. Head - African Studies Review. Vol. 22, No. 2 (Sep., 1979), pp. 39-47
by Gerald Clode: