Nigel Baldacchino was born in Malta, 1989. Read for Bachelor (Hons) in Architecture and Civil Engineering (2007-2012) at the University of Malta with one semester (2010) spent at the Universitaʼ di Roma Tor Vergata.
Mainly practices in : fine art photography, music production, architectural design and he is currently working as an architect in a studio. 
- 2011: VALLETTA PHOTO FEST :: Auberge DʼItalie, Valletta, Malta;
- 2012: BOZAR EXPO: SENSE OF PLACE :: BOZAR, Brussels, Belgium;
- 2017: IN TRANSIT :: NRW-Forum, Düsseldorf, Germany & Stadskantoor, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands;
- 2017: VIVA: INSIDE THE FRAGMENT :: St James Cavalier, Valletta, Malta;
- 2017: RHYTHMS OF VISION :: Teatru Manoel, Valletta, Malta.
- 2012: 4.1868 THE THEORY OF HEAT :: installation video;
- 2013: S-S-SPACES :: theatre performance;
- 2014: SONUS The sound of sonnets and the paper memory machine :: video;
- 2016: LIMBUS :: theatre performance.