The M3P Foundation will be holding its first annual edit-a-thon on Saturday 14 September 2013 at the National Archives of Malta in Rabat.
The event starts at 1:30pm and you are free to join for as long as you like. The editathon ends at 7:30pm when refreshments will be served to all attendees.
What is an editathon?
The word "editathon" or "edit-a-thon" is a portmanteau of the words "edit" and "marathon".
In this case, "edit" is used in the sense of contributing edits to the M3P wiki.
The event is free and open to all but registration before Wednesday 11 September 2013 is required. To register, please enter your name below or contact Toni Sant.
- Noel D'Anastas
- Lito Micallef
Outline of activities at this event
An detailed outline of activities planned at this event will appear here ahead of the event.
- Toni Sant will provide an overview of where the M3P wiki stands after three years since the official launch. This introduction will be followed by a hands-on Q&A session leading to one-to-one editing assistance on pages and entries of specific interest to each attendee.
Please feel free to add ideas/requests here...
- How do you upload images to display on the M3P wiki?
- How do embed audio files on specific pages?
- Why are category tags important?
- What is a stub?
- What does a page clean-up involve?