L-Għanja tal-Poplu Żgħażagħ u Addoloxxenti 2006

From M3P
Revision as of 00:58, 4 August 2017 by Joejulian (talk | contribs) (correction)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The second edition of L-Għanja tal-Poplu Żgħażagħ u Addoloxxenti was held on Saturday 29 April 2006 on a live television programme Showtime, transmitted on PBS. The 30th edition of L-Għanja tal-Poplu was also a part of the same television programme.


Organizing Committee

Organizer: Fr Maurice Mifsud
Secretary: Alexia Cutajar Conti
Members: Noel D'Amato, Charles Schembri, Peter Micallef and Robert Farrugia.

Tickets & Cd

A double CD album with the songs from the two categories and a booklet with all the lyrics were on sale from major music stores or at YTC at a price of Lm6.50c.

Tickets were available from the Y.T.C. 227 Merchants' Street, Valletta.


Final Phase

No Singers Songs Lyricist Composer Video - Youtube
01 Bianca Casha L-Ewwel Tifla Prim Ministru Rita Pace Elton Zarb
02 Shannon Muscat ’Il Fejn Augusto Cardinali Augusto Cardinali
03 Cherise Attard Ħolm Mistur Paul Callus Andrew Zahra
04 Kurt Galea Immortali Mario Fenech Caruana Philip Vella
05 Brenton Azzopard Grazzi Rita Pace Rita Pace
06 Raisa Piscopo Fejn Int? Dorian Psaila Priscilla Psaila
07 Clive Muscat Dejjem Tagħkom Rita Pace Glen Vella
08 Grecia Bezzina Fil-Qalba Tar-Raħal Alfred C. Sant Philip Vella
09 Noylene Attard Għażliet Alfred Attard Elton Zarb
10 Domenique Azzopardi It-Tifla Mingħajr Tbissima Christopher Azzopardi Marco Debono
11 Christabelle Borg Aċċettani Kif Jien Christopher Azzopardi Mark Spiteri Lucas
12 Klinsmann Coleiro Fejn Hu l-Logħob tat-Tfal? Deo Grech Andrew Zammit
13 Christian Grech M’Għandniex Ħin< Joe Chircop Philip Vella
14 Louanne Cassar Inħobb Ngħix Rita Pace Rita Pace
15 She2s Issa Żżejjed!< Rita Pace Glen Vella
164 Kylie Coleiro Kliem ta’ Kuraġġ Deo Grech Rita Pace Andrew Zammit

The Judges

67% of the result was decided by the expert jury, while the remaining 33% was decided through televoting. The judges were Vanni Pulé, George Cassola, Albert Friggieri, Phyliss Debono, Christine Farrugia and Joe Formosa.

Winners

Here are the Winning Songs:-

No Singers Songs Lyricist Composer Video - Youtube
01 Christabelle Borg Aċċettani Kif Jien Christopher Azzopardi Mark Spiteri Lucas
02 Brenton Azzopardi Grazzi Rita Pace Rita Pace
03 She2s Issa Żżejjed! Rita Pace Glen Vella

Other Winners

  • Best Social Theme: Joe Chircop (M’għandniex Ħin).
  • Best Interpretation: Shannon Muscat (Il Fejn).

The Comperes

The Festival was compered by Moira Delia and Manwel Xuereb.

See also

External links

L-Għanja tal-Poplu Festival Editions
* 1970s: 01 (1973) - 02 (1974) - 03 (1975) - 04 (1976) - 05 (1977) - 06 (1978) - 07 (1979)
* 1980s: 08 (1980) - 09 (1981) - 10 (1982) - 11 (1983) - 12 (1984) - 13 (1985) - 14 (1986) - 15 (1987) 
* 1990s: 16 (1990) - 17 (1992) - 18 (1993) - 19 (1994) - 20 (1995) - 21 (1996) - 22 (1997) - 23 (1998) - 24 (1999)
* 2000s: 25 (2000) - 26 (2001) - 27 (2002) - 28 (2003) - 29 (2004) - 30 (2005) - 31 (2006) - 32 (2007) - 33 (2008) - 34 (2009)
* 2010s: 35 (2010) - 36 (2012) - 37 (2013) - 38 (2014) - 39 (2015) - 40 (2016) - 41 (2017) - 42 (2018) -