Keith Balzan is an artist from Malta.
She offers a varied artistic palette of styles, yet specialises in Cubist and Expressionistic Art. He is self taught and likes to experiment with various media and textures. Keith’s art is a far cry from commercial paintings and forcefully reflects his mood, spontaneity and burning passion for the creative interpretation of everyday life. He graduated in Art after having studied at the University of Malta in 1997 and has taught art to secondary school students ever since. In 2008, he was awarded 2 special mentions in the International Fiat Grande Punto sticker design competition.
- April-May 2007 Moods held at Heritage Malta, Head Office premises, Valletta.
- July-August 2006 Genesis held at St James Cavalier, Centre for Creativity, Valletta.
- September 2006 till May 2011 - Artist-in-residence at Palazzo Santa Rosa, Mistra.
Selected joint exhibitions
- 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011 Unita' annual exhibition, Marsascala.
- February 2008 Core Green collective exhibition, Melita Restaurant, Balzan.
- October 2007 Notte Bianca portraits section, MCC Valletta.
- October 2007 Filfla and Toteninsel collective exhibition, German Maltese Circle.
- September 2006/2007 Rotta ta' l-Arti collective exhibition, Mdina.
- December 2006 5th National Art Exhibition organised by the Malta Society of Arts.
- July 2008 - Awarded 2 special mentions in the International Fiat Grande Punto sticker design competition.
- July 2006 - Featured by Spanish television station Telecinqo.
- July 2006 - Wine Fest is chosen as winning entry for the Kastilja wine label competition organised by Delicata Winery.
- June 2006 - Clouds and Waves is chosen as cover illustration of “Assessment Guidelines”, a University of Malta publication.
- Summer 2004 - Prepared drawings for school based Maltese Language text book - “Senduq Kuluri” in conjunction with Merlin Library and Mr. Trevor Zahra.
- Summer 1999 - Designed and painted the "Mini & Minor" set and props for a TV programme for Public Broadcasting Services.