Bridget McCrum (b. 1934) is a stone-carver but works in plaster for many bronze pieces.
She had always been excited by ancient remains and fragments of carving. Her travels to many sites from different cultures around the Mediterranean, and the chance to work on archaeological surveys in Somalia increased her interest in small objects from the past. The landscape around her two homes has inevitably worked itself into her head. The gentle curves of the hills of South Devon and the stark limestone cliffs carved by wind and sea on Gozo, have all subconsciously influenced her works.
I look down on birds circling and gliding above their prey from my home high above the Dart estuary. They make marvellously abstracted subjects and I have carved them ever since I have been here. Some have been cast into bronze which I patinate myself. 
She was also elected member of The Royal West of England Academy and published books and articles.
- 2014: Canary Wharf, London;
- 2007-2015: RWA Autumn Exhibition;
- 2010: RWA, Far & Near;
- 2010: Coombe Gallery, Dartmouth;
- 2008, 2010, 2012, 2016: On Form Sculpture, Asthall Manor, Burford, Oxfordshire;
- 2008-2016: Messum's Fine Art,Lords Wood, Marlow. Buckinghamshire;
- 2003-2006: Concepts Gallery, Sculpture at Goodwood;
- 2000-2006: Sculpture in the Garden, Bohun Gallery;
- 1997-2016: Messums Fine Art;
- 1989-2008: New Art Centre at Roche Court, Salisbury;
- 2005: RBS Cetenery: sculpture in the garden, University of Leicester;
- 1999-2004: Art London;
- 2005: Chichester Festival;
- 2003: Tooth and Claw, Royal West of England Academy;
- 2003: Drawn Conclusions, Plymouth City Museum;
- 1998: University of Surrey;
- 1998: RWA Open Sculpture Exhibition;
- 1997 & 1995: Sculpture in the Garden, Deans Court, Wimborne;
- 1996: Chelsea Harbour;
- 1991, 1989 & 1983: Royal Academy.
- 2014 Canary Wharf;
- 2008, 2011, 2014: Messum's Fine Art, London;
- 2002: St James Cavalier Art Centre, Malta;
- 1998 & 1997: Messums Fine Art, London;
- 1995: Wattis Gallery, Hong Kong;
- 1994: Dartington Hall;
- 1992: Melitensia Gallery, Malta;
- 1991: Vanessa Devereux Gallery, London;
- 1990: School of Architecture, Plymouth;
- 1988: Phoenix Gallery, Lavenham;
- 1986: Vanessa Devereux Gallery, London;
- 1984: Drawing Schools, Eton.